My LakeMaster Humminbird card does not work in my Humminbird GPS. What should I do?
If your Humminbird GPS Combo is not displaying
the LakeMaster map card try the following:
- In your Humminbird unit, check the "Chart Select" tab options to verify that the map card is being read (See image 1 below). Choose Auto,
or Left/Right card slot depending on your unit.
- Check to ensure you have a
compatible Humminbird GPS combo product.
- Check to ensure that your
Humminbird GPS has the most recent update available in our FAQ Section.
- You must register your GPS to see what updates are available for your Model.
- Occasionally setting your
Humminbird to North Up under the Nav tab>Chart Orientation Menu option may
increase the speed of your unit. LakeMaster map cards will also display in
"Course Up" mode. (See image 2 below)
- After checking and adjusting the
above settings, you should be able to zoom into a LakeMaster lake and see
contours. If you are still having problems displaying contours, please contact us.