7" Screen I 800H x 480V
Transducers and Related Items
If it floats, we’ve probably got the right transducer for it.
If you use HumminbirdPC, this is what you might see with either corrupt or phantom waypoints. (Click on any image to enlarge)
Bad Routes on Current Version HumminbirdPC
Bad or Duplicate Waypoints on Older Version of Humminbird PC
Invalid information if you are using Waypiont Management
Reset the waypoint and route buffers in the Interlink and the unit.
This procedure is a little more complex but still easy to perform. Use
the Interlink Status screen to check the values. Note the number of
extra waypoints or routes. Usually they are shown under Locked but not
always. Add up the additional waypoints and routes that are shown to be
used in the steps that follow.
1. Save your NAV Data to a SD card for backup. If possible load them on another unit or a PC using Humminbird PC. Verify that you have your data securely backed up before proceeding.
2. Go to the Interlink menu and select Stop Participating on both Units
3. Go to the NAV tab on the unit showing the phantom NAV data and
select Delete All Nav Data (or Format Nav Directories in version 6.250
or higher). This will clear the unit of all Waypoints, Routes and
4. Go to a GPS/Nav screen and manually mark the number of phantom
waypoints and routes you counted. You will have to move the cursor each
time you mark a waypoint to mark the next one.
5. Go to the NAV tab, select Waypoints, select Share, select Lock All by pressing the right arrow on the 4-way cursor
6. Exit back to the waypoint tab and you should confirm saved changes. Select Share once more, this time select Share All.
7. Exit out of Waypoints and return to the NAV tab.
8. Under the NAV tab select Delete All Nav Data. This will clear the unit's buffers.
9. Go to the ACC tab and select Start Participating under the Interlink menu.
10. When asked how you want to participate, select Keep Data on this
unit. Answer the confirmation message yes. The Interlink sync message
will now appear. When this is complete the Interlink and unit buffers
will be cleared.
11. Then tell the unit to Share all waypoints
12. Now go to the second unit and repeat steps 9, 10, 11